5 Weeks Pregnant

First baby, excited and nervous!

Hello ladies,
I am very new here.  I found out last week I am pregnant and I am still in shock about it. I started trying to conceive in June and didn't expect it to happen so soon.  I made a doctor's appointment and see a nurse on Aug. 14 and the doctor on Aug. 21.  I am so worried something might happen.  Right now, I feel pretty good except some cramping and feeling tired.

I am also nervous because I had to tell everyone at work.  I work in a dental office with nitrous oxide so I have to make sure all of the patients with nitrous and not with me.  I am excited to be on the board and meet others!!!

Re: First baby, excited and nervous!

• Hello! 
    Congrats! I am also pregnant with our first. It happened really fast for us as well, we started trying in July when we got pregnant. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • It happened so fast for us too!  We tried in July and it happened now.  I am five weeks too.  Looks like my due date is April 7, 2014.  I didn't think I would be so lucky and get it in the first try.  So excited it happened like that though! Congrats ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • First baby here too!! I hit 5 weeks today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!

I am actually pregnant with our first as well! And it happened a lot faster than I ever imagined, we just went off BC in June! I have only had two blood tests done, but am awaiting my first appointment. I have also been having cramping and been feeling a bit tired, but trying to work throught it and stay as active as possible! My DH and I havent told anyone yet, but plan to this week! Eek! We are both so excited but nervous at the same time. Congrats to you all!

• Pregnant with our first my husbands 2nd. I've been having light cramping and just tired.
    congrats to everyone.

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"