Connecticut Babies

New to Glastonbury, CT

My husband and I just bought a home in Glastonbury and are new to the area (from Massachusetts). I am a stay at home mom and our daughter will be one in September. I am looking for mom/baby classes/groups in the area!! Also, any suggestions on pediatricians and OBGYNs in the area! 
:) Jill

Re: New to Glastonbury, CT

• APriceAPrice member
    Hi Jill! Ironically enough, I don't post of check here that often (usually on my BMB) but today I did and we too are in Glastonbury. We are in the South Glastonbury area of town and have really enjoyed going to the park and rec activities that the town offers. The music class is our favorite!  I'm a stay at home mom too so we try to stay busy with activities in the area. Our son is just over a year old so they are pretty close in age.

If you have any questions or anything please don't hesitate to PM me. I'd be happy to pass along the name of our pedi and OB offices...we have had great experiences with both! I can share my e-mail address with you there if you want because I don't often check PMs. 

Congrats on your new home too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey! I live on the Glastonbury side of Manchester. Welcome! We are using somerset pediatrics- I haven't had my baby yet but we have loved them so far. They are thorough with answering our millions of questions. My cousins take their kids there too. I use women's comprehensive health for my ob. The docs are great but some of the staff is enough to drive me nuts! Welcome again!!
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I am still in the process of looking for a pediatrician, but I LOVE my OB - CT Multispecialty Group. I go to the Bloomfield office, but they also work out of Hartford Hospital. I use a NP - Debbie LaMar and OB Lawrence Lazor. Both sweet people.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am still in the process of looking for a pediatrician, but I LOVE my OB - CT Multispecialty Group. I go to the Bloomfield office, but they also work out of Hartford Hospital. I use a NP - Debbie LaMar and OB Lawrence Lazor. Both sweet people.

I actually used to work for this group and LOVE both people mentioned!
    image image
  • I live in Glastonbury too.  A friend told me to check out meetup.com and find the mommy group in our area.  They schedule a lot of activities in the general area.  Check it out!
    CT Multispecialty Group has a Wethersfield office now too just over the Putnam Bridge on the Silas Deane so I think it's the most convenient to Glastonbury of their branches. So far I've seen Debbie Lamar & OB Tracy Levine but will be meeting the rest of the OBs later in my pregnancy.

My husband grew up in Glastonbury & I lived one town over in Marlborough (we live in Manchester now). Welcome to the neighborhood!

Anniversary
  • @miacroix7 - dr Levine delivered my DD. She was awesome!!! You are in good hands there :)

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"