August 2011 Moms
Options

Behold - Zee cake (and other PIPs)

Mobile Bumpers: Behold - Zee cake (and other PIPs)

We had DD2's party this afternoon and everything went great - even my cake turned out not too shabby at all. Even though the Birthday Girl clearly wasn't impressed.

No I mean it, really. Birthday Girl couldn't have cared less. lol

And here's what a slice looked like. Again, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, especially after the freezer-door-left-ajar incident (which is why the green layer isn't even)

Baby Boy wasn't too sure what to make of that pointy hat we stuck on his head but he was a good sport about it. I guess he thought the hat wasn't so bad compared to...

Hello Kitty tattoos ::snickers:: I have a feeling Baby Boy and his Buddy won't find this nearly as amusing as I do...

At least the girls enjoyed them :) (and in case you're curious, we have, from left to right: our friends' DD, my oldest niece, DD1)
I must say I'm pretty proud of Birthday Girl. She was an absolute delight to everyone, even though she was up way past her nap time. Poor girl was so tired she fell asleep even before I could ask her if she wanted her blankie. lol And then we all slept (yes, "we" includes "me" - yay!) until late so DH went and picked up some McDonald's for dinner, except I skipped the fries and helped myself to some leftover cucumber-mango-avocado salad because it was THAT good.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Behold - Zee cake (and other PIPs)

• Options
    Amazing job! Do you have the recipe on this cake? Did I miss a post? LOL :) Anyhow I love all the pics. Looks like a whole lot of fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Loving these pics! That cake looks awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute! It looks like a super fun party and everyone looks happy and like they're having fun! I love baby boys rolls!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Duffgurl said:

Amazing job! Do you have the recipe on this cake? Did I miss a post? LOL :) Anyhow I love all the pics. Looks like a whole lot of fun.

Thank you :)
    I think I posted it in the Weekend plans thread. I am mobile right now but will look into it when I'm at a real computer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you :) I think I posted it in the Weekend plans thread. I am mobile right now but will look into it when I'm at a real computer.
    Scratch that. It was in my "Does this sound good to you" thread. Clicky
  • Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Options
    Great job!!  Can't believe you already have a 2 year old!! :)  

I hope you guys all had fun!!  Baby Ha should LOVE that tatt when he's older...  ;P
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I especially love the pics of the boys! Your little guy is so handsome and knows how to pose for the camera already!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Great job! The party looked very fun and the tats are hilarious. 
    Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Options
    Great job!

I love his lil Buddha belly and rolls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"