Philadelphia Babies
Options

Fetal Vision Imaging 3d/4d ultrasounds

Hi Everyone,

?

I am almost 32 weeks and I am looking into getting a 3d/4d ultrasound. Has anyone tried Fetal Vision Imaging in Langhorne, PA? If so, how was your experience and what package would you suggest?

?

Thanks!

?Erica?

Re: Fetal Vision Imaging 3d/4d ultrasounds

• Options

I did not use Fetal Vision Imaging, but just had a 3D ultrasound done this past weekend.  I went to Womb with a View.  I had a great experience. 

In terms of selecting a package... it all depends on what you want from it.  I did look into Fetal Vision Imaging and their packages were a little high for what we wanted... basic gender determination and a few color pics.  If you want more than that go for the package that best suits your needs. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're going to baby's first peek in Chalfont. My sister and friend went there and loved it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We used them when I was pg. I liked the owners alot. Very nice couple!

I forget the package I got but I def. I can say it was prob on the cheaper side. We did get the cd to take home and watch. Its funny whenever I hear the disney nursery cd I get weepy.

• Options

I went there about a month ago and I had a great experience.  The couple that runs it is really nice and they gave my baby plenty of time to cooperate.  It was a really personal experience. 

If you end up going there you can use me as a referral.  Just let me know and I'll give you my name.

imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Baby's First Peek is somewhere my husband and I are considering going to. We heard it was great and the prices are reasonable. My cousin who is due 2 weeks before me is considering going there as well.
  • Options
    We went to Fetal Vision when i was expecting my son (2006) and it was awesome!  The couple that runs it were wonderful, and the pictures and CD's were priceless!  Good Luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"