Cincinnati Babies
Options

AW: Best Thanksgiving gift ever!!

So my ILs really can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but I have to AW them. They drove in on Wednesday (8 hours from NC) and were planning to stay at the local Marriott Courtyard instead of sleeping at our house because we don't have enough room. They were going to stay there all three nights.

Well, they got here and told us that, surprise, the room was ours for three nights and they were on night duty with taking care of Leah! We have not slept much recently with Leah getting over her cold and we were ecstatic. To make it better, they got us the suite, and the hotel is less than a year old, so everything was recent and updated.

I have to tell you, these have been probably the easiest three nights of our lives since Leah was born! With her being a horrible sleeper and not STTN, the feeling of going to bed at 10 and not waking up until 9 the next morning was heaven. If you're looking for a good Christmas gift and your parents would be up for it, this was wonderful!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Best Thanksgiving gift ever!!

• Options
    That is so awesome!  What a great gift!
  • Options
    Oh that sounds heavenly!  Logan doesn't STTN yet so I don't remember what a good night's sleep feels like.   Yay for nice ILs!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is awesome!  DS still doesn't STTN and I am nursing so this would not be able to happen for us b/c I would have to get up and pump anyway.  That is awesome that your ILs did that!  I am glad you had a great 3 nights of sleep!!!  I can't wait for a good night of sleep again!!
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Options
    That sounds amazing! Right now I can't even imagine getting that much sleep. The only time I've ever left Piper overnight was when I was in the hospital having Kady so it was less than relaxing needless to say.
  • Options
    How cool is that! That sounds amazing. :-)
  • Options
    Lucky duck! Sounds fantastic.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    That is a pretty darn amazing present!  Yea for your ILs and more importantly for you getting to STTN!  :)
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww...that is so sweet. How nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"