Washington Babies
Options

XP: Free cosmetics at Macys and Nordstrom

I got this email yesterday, and I remember opting into the class action lawsuit several years ago. ?I googled it and it appears to be legit. ?I found both the class action website and the law firm's website, and they are consistent. ?I'm going to go to Macys on the 20th and I'll post about what happened and what's available.Notice of Product Distribution on January 20, 2009You have signed up to receive this notification regarding the settlement product distribution taking place in?In re Cosmetics Cases - Azizian, et al. v. Federated Department Stores, Inc., et al. As part of the settlement, $175 million worth of free cosmetics products will be distributed to class members at stores owned by the Retailer Defendants for a maximum of seven days,?while supplies last, on a first come, first served basis, beginning onJanuary 20, 2009.?No rainchecks will be issued. Each class member will be entitled to a maximum of one free product.To determine whether you are a member of the class and to see a list of the free products that will be distributed and a list of the stores from which the products will be distributed, visit the settlement website at www.cosmeticssettlement.com. Not all products will be available in all stores; stores will only be distributing products of brands that the particular store ordinarily sells.?

Re: XP: Free cosmetics at Macys and Nordstrom

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"