North Carolina Babies
Options

Heavy News Yesterday

Dh and I got the news that DH's uncle passed away yesterday. It was VERY unexpected. The poor guy has been through alot recently in his personal life and things were really starting to turn around.

He recently went through a divorce and what bothers us the most is that he died alone in his sleep at home. MIL is his only sibling, and their mother passed away 2 1/2 yrs ago....MIL really feels alone right now. Esp being so far away from us all.

We are in NC, uncle and his sons are in VA, and MIL is in OH. So I guess its going to be a busy traveling weekend for us all. I just hope the ex wife doesnt show up and cause a ton of drama. Its going to get nasty prob with money too bc of the recent divorce and all the money she was "supposed" to get out of him over the next several years. Long story but a crappy one at that.

Say prayers for DH....it really hit him hard. His uncle was pretty much a second father to him. They had so much more in common then he does with his own father. It was a very hard blow to take yesterday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Heavy News Yesterday

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"