1st Trimester
Options

Losing appetite,is this normal?

jain2312jain2312 member
edited December 2014 in 1st Trimester
hi everyone
It's my 11 th week and I am still hating food..I have no cravings and no likings at all.. I hate even the food advertisements.. I have heard it from a lot of people that pregnant women have food cravings and the appetite goes high,but I don't see it happening to me.. In fact my appetite is not even 1/3 of what it was before..
Is this normal? And how long its gonna be like this? And can my eating less effect my lil baby inside my belly

Re: Losing appetite,is this normal?

• Options
    I am also highly constipated. Is it ok to take milk of magnesia every 2-3 days ?
  • Options
    I am almost 12 weeks and have hated food ever since I found out. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I've also be so extremely sick and nauseous and have lost about 12lbs. I have been told by my doc its normal and as long as I'm drinking fluids and keeping them down - its fine. Don't worry. I think its normal. And hopefully it passes for us both. I just want to enjoy food again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm definitely eating less and not on purpose! I've experienced a loss of appetite during the day and the only things that sound appealing are fruits, veggies or light snacks...then around 4:00, I'm famished! But I struggle to finish dinner. I'm gaining weight though, trust me ;) 

I recently got half way through an apple when it started to taste like an onion...it's the strangest food-related thing to happen so far!
    EMP- Baby #1
  • Options
    I think that's happening to me also. I'm 5w4d and extremely tired and loss of appetite. Nausea bouts started yesterday.
  • Options

I'm 7 Weeks and 4 days (I think, don't quote me on that) and I've lost so much weight. I'm keeping fluids down but I can't even handle the thought of food. I'm really struggling to enjoy anything. I am literally turned off by food and its kind of sad. I used to love food. It could solve anything and now I can't even stand to look at it.

Like someone else said the only things that I can stomach at the moment are fruits and veggies. I eat because I know I need to...but I'm not enjoying it.

[color=purple]Married July 2014[/color]
    [color=pink]First Monkey July 2015[/color]
    [color=green]Baby No2 March 2018
    ~Team Green~[/color]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"