February 2015 Moms
Options

Welcome Matthew and Timothy (birth story) *Added Timothy pic*

Re: Welcome Matthew and Timothy (birth story) *Added Timothy pic*

• Options
    Congratulations! Amazing... He is absolutely beautiful!
  • Options
    Congrats mama!!
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers for continued great health ! You did great mama!
  • Options
    Congrats! Glad everyone is doing so well!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I agree w/ PP's.. you are amazing!! Good job. He's so beautiful!!! I'm sure they both are of course. Prayers for an uneventful NICU stay!!

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations on such precious babies!! Best wishes to you and your family!!
  • Options
    Great update! Glad to hear everything is going well. Get some rest, mama!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Big congrats!! Welcome baby elephants. Matthew is adorable. So glad they are doing well. I hope you are doing well and have a speedy recovery.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    Congrats on your beautiful boys! So glad they are doing well!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! He's beautiful.
  • Options
    Congratulations! Matthew is a cutie! Sending positive thoughts to your whole family and the baby boys!
  • Options
    Just beautiful!  Congratulations mama!  I am so glad they are doing so well!  Hope you are feeling okay.  Lots of prayers for a smooth recovery for you and for quick, uneventful stays in the NICU for your sweet boys.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    He's lovely. Congratulations!
  • Options
    Amazing news congrats!
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

DS-1/27/04 DS-11/5/12 MC-5/7/14 BFP: 5/27/14 

imageimageimage

• Options
    This post makes me so happy. I am so glad to hear that you and those sweet babies are doing well. Get some rest momma, it has been a hell of a ride for you. I am certain that I speak for every regular on F15 that we admire your strength in getting through this bumpy journey and look forward to seeing more pics and reading more updates on you and those little ones. Congrats!
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Options
    Congrats! Im so glad to hear they're doing well.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    Congratulations! Sounds like you and your family are in good hands!

• Options
    God bless you and your family
  • Options
    Congrats!! T&P for you and your little ones.
  • Options
    I've been keeping DH informed on all your updates and while you don't know me (i'm pretty quiet here), you've had us rooting for you and your LOs all the way.
    Matthew is so adorable, as I'm sure Timothy is, as well. Well done and congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations Mommy! A big welcome to baby elephants! Lots of hugs and kisses to your babies. He's adorable and I can't wait to see the other little elephant.
  • Options
    Congratulations! Matt looks like hes waving hello! He's beautiful! So pleased they both doing well. You look after yourself. Love to you all.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    Congrats and continued prayers for them!!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! He is perfect :) glad to see they are both doing well!

• Options
    Congratulations on your little bundles of joy!!! I am so happy for you !!!!
  • Options
    How beautiful! Glad they are breathing on their own. Good hub mama. Stay strong and continue to take care of yourself!
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats momma and the whole elephant family. Continued thoughts and prayers for the 3 of you
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Feb. 2015: Holiday Decoration Fails
  • Options
    Congrats, mama!  So happy that the delivery went well and that they're both doing well.  Matt is precious and I bet Timothy is, as well!  
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations!! So glad the little guys are doing well and are so big and strong! Prayers that everyone's recovery is quick and your boys are home as soon as possible.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations! Such good news- no ventilator is fantastic! Keeping my thoughts on lots of growth and progress for the boys and a good, speedy recovery for you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wonderful news on the no vents! Glad they are both doing well and I hope you and DH are as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Look at all that hair! Congrats. Yay for no vent!!!!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @elephantsonpatrol‌ I am so so happy for your outcome! Matt is such a little stud and I'm sure Timothy is too. I can't say it enough, your bravery and strength and above all your positivity and continued involvement with this silly board through all of this is really amazing. I am so happy they are here and being taken care of by not only the staff but two wonderful parents. Congrats again and I can't wait to hear about their progress!

• Options
    What strong little elephants! Great job, momma. Congrats!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

Being able to get out of bed on the first try

• Options
    So happy they are doing well! Praying they get stronger every day!

• Options
    Congrats! Matthew is just precious and I'm sure his brother is too! Happy to hear no vent is needed. Many prayers and positive thoughts they are home in no time :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    What a beautiful baby boy! I'm sure he has competition from his brother, though. :) Congratulations, @elephantsonpatrol! Many continued thoughts and vibes to everyone.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    Sounds like Matthew and Timothy are in the best hand with the NICU staff. Matt is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"