Options

There was a school shooting today

Near Seattle.

This makes me so sad and angry.
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: There was a school shooting today

• Options
    2 were killed, several are in critical condition.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Absolutely awful
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is becoming too common.  Prayers for all those involved.
    imageimage

• Options
    I just saw this on the news.. how tragic. T&Ps to all the families out there.

• Options
    I don't ever remember this happening when I was in school.
    What is going on! So sad & senseless.
  • Options
    Oh no! This makes my stomach feel sick!
  • Options
    jennlantingjennlanting member
    edited October 2014
    Having graduated from marysville pilchuck high school and living 6 miles from the school. I have so many mixed emotions about what happened Friday, I can't sleep, while this is weighing very heavy on me. the shooter (a very popular freshman football player/homecoming king) was 14 yrs old and the fact that it was all over a girl makes me sick. 2 of the victims both 14 died, one being his own cousin the other being the girl they were fighting over. All 6 victims including another of his cousins were shot in the head, including the shooter who took his own life right there. I cannot wrap my mind around all of this, these kids were just so young. I'm scared for my 8yr, 5yr, & 7month old kids for the day that they become highschoolers..... Lots of T&P are needed for this small town north of Seattle. Without hesitation I hugged my kids a whole lot tighter when they got home from school on friday.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"