June 2014 Moms
Options

Magical Fourth Trimester Do-Over

2»

Re: Magical Fourth Trimester Do-Over

• Options
    1. Wish I would've been more diligent abour getting a hospital family photo. We still don't have one of me+DH+LO where I'm not totally drugged up on morphine.

2. I should have just utilized the damn nursery from the get go instead of trying to be a superhero and take care of a newborn all by myself (dh went home at night to sleep when I was in the hospital) immediately after having major surgery. It took me until day 3 to let myself actually get some sleep.

3. I wish I'd been braver about taking LO outside of the house sooner because now at 9 weeks I nearly have a panic attack anytime I need to run an errand and my mom or dh aren't available to watch her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I would make sure we took more pictures. We have a crazy amount of DD alone but none of the three of us and none of just her and I until she's about 6/7 weeks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Oct 16/13. BFP @ 11 dpo

Oct 21/13. Beta 360 @ 16 dpo

Oct 23/13. Beta 749 @ 18 dpo

Nov 24/13. Saw HB (141bpm) & baby wiggle around via ultrasound @ 9w5d due date changed to June 23!!

Dec 6/13. Heard HB (122bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 11w3d

Jan 9/14. Heard HB (124bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 16w3d irregular beat

Jan 29/14. DH felt kicks for first time @ 19w3d

Feb 2/14. Saw baby via ultrasound (quick scan in ER) @ 19w6d

Feb 6/14. Heard HB (126-134bpm) via Doppler @ 20w3d normal beat

Feb 15/14. AS - baby looked great (measured 1w small) and would NOT let us see sex! @ 21w5d 

Feb 20/14  3D US - its a GIRL!!!!! @ 22w3d

Feb 27/14. Repeat AS for more pics, HB 124bpm  @ 23w3d

Mar 6/14. Heard HB (130bpm) via Doppler @ 24w3d

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kks4471‌- Have you tried rolling up a blanket and putting that under LO in the Ergo? We did that until she was 12 lbs. It worked great!

I would have listened to my body and gotten help with my infection earlier. I still need to do better about a routine.

Many people talk about pictures. I have very little with LO. Maybe we should take more together. PP I've felt like a complete wreck. However, I don't want to regret this later.

BabyFruit Ticker

Special prayers for angels that we never met!
  • Options
    I feel like his thighs get pinched by the carrier fabric, and he has a hard time with froggy legs. I'll try a rolled blanket tonight, see if it elevates him enough to help.

<3

• Options
    I would have taken it easier after my csection. I think I pushed it too hard and did more damage than good.
  • Options
    I would have never introduced the Soothie. Once she took it in the hospital she never wanted another brand. DD loves it, but the darn things are so top heavy she can't keep in in place. She wakes up at night when it comes out, falls back asleep when we replace it, then it falls out again...queue endless cycle. We have a wubbanub but it actually helps her pull it out faster. Now we are trying to get her to sleep with out it, ugh.
    I would have introduced another brand first or no paci at all.
  • Options
    liberty95 said:

I would have never introduced the Soothie. Once she took it in the hospital she never wanted another brand. DD loves it, but the darn things are so top heavy she can't keep in in place. She wakes up at night when it comes out, falls back asleep when we replace it, then it falls out again...queue endless cycle. We have a wubbanub but it actually helps her pull it out faster. Now we are trying to get her to sleep with out it, ugh.
    I would have introduced another brand first or no paci at all.

We made a successful switch from soothie to mam. He wouldn't take any other brand but the mam did the trick in case you want to try it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"