May 2014 Moms
Options

Dear bridetobe9132013 & Asantusa1

Please read and follow the effing rules in the birth announcement thread. Fo realz. It's not hard. #annoyed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dear bridetobe9132013 & Asantusa1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you kidding? Who cares
  • Options
    I hate members of the rules don't apply to me club.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Well ladies, I tried to delete it and only got as far as the actual message. Apologies again!
  • Options
    awc1986 said:
    It bothers me, but what bothers me more is that the thread was created by Voldemod. It sort of takes the joy out of it, because I get angry when I see her name.
    Everyone who love tited it should go back and undo it.  Atleast that way it will look like no one cared that she started it.   :-B

• Options
    danabsd said:
    awc1986 said:
    It bothers me, but what bothers me more is that the thread was created by Voldemod. It sort of takes the joy out of it, because I get angry when I see her name.
    Everyone who love tited it should go back and undo it.  Atleast that way it will look like no one cared that she started it.   :-B
    Done for me :)

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    Who is the girl who started it?
  • Options
    I've seen her name alot. Is she the one that took the donated money to buy things for her baby?
  • Options
    I've seen her name alot. Is she the one that took the donated money to buy things for her baby?
    Yes.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks I also tried to delete. Even tried to email an admin no luck. I will try to email an admin again. Sorry for the mistake.
  • Options
    Asantusa1 said:
    Thanks I also tried to delete. Even tried to email an admin no luck. I will try to email an admin again. Sorry for the mistake.
    No need, that thread is gone now anyway. There's a brand new one.
  • Options
    Asantusa1 said:

Have been trying to delete since the post. No luck :-( they won't let yo

No worries, @asantusa1, the original post went away in a ball of flames, so there's a new one anyway :).  Fresh starts for everyone!

I have been emailing and attempting to delete since I posted. I don't like that you can not change a post. :-( sorry to those I upset. I do feel bad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"