3rd Trimester
Options

question

my shower is the 17th and nothing has been bought from my registry....anyone else having their shower soon and not see much action on the registry??

Re: question

• Options
    most of my shower stuff was purchased off my registry the weekend of my shower... I was a little concerned a week out that almost nothing had been bought yet either - but I think a lot of people are just last-minute shoppers :)
  • Options

most of my stuff was not bought until the week of, almost a few days before!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Most of my stuff was purchased the day or or the night before. ?I love my procrastinator friends :)
  • Options
    About 75% of my gifts came off my registry and almost nothing was bought off of it 3 days before my shower. There are a lot of last minute shoppers out there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i understand if no one gets us much because of the economy...just wondering if this was normal and how i should plan and budget for the bigger items if no one gets them for us.
  • Options
    Most of our stuff was bought off of our registry too, but only a day or so before the shower...
  • Options
    Same here; the day before my shower there were only a few items purchased. Most people won't buy off the registry even if you have one. We got, maybe, 7 or 8 items from a list of 40+. I think everyone just wants to buy clothes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"