3rd Trimester

question

my shower is the 17th and nothing has been bought from my registry....anyone else having their shower soon and not see much action on the registry??

Re: question

• most of my shower stuff was purchased off my registry the weekend of my shower... I was a little concerned a week out that almost nothing had been bought yet either - but I think a lot of people are just last-minute shoppers :)
  • most of my stuff was not bought until the week of, almost a few days before!

• Loading the player...
  • Most of my stuff was purchased the day or or the night before. ?I love my procrastinator friends :)
  • About 75% of my gifts came off my registry and almost nothing was bought off of it 3 days before my shower. There are a lot of last minute shoppers out there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • i understand if no one gets us much because of the economy...just wondering if this was normal and how i should plan and budget for the bigger items if no one gets them for us.
  • Most of our stuff was bought off of our registry too, but only a day or so before the shower...
  • Same here; the day before my shower there were only a few items purchased. Most people won't buy off the registry even if you have one. We got, maybe, 7 or 8 items from a list of 40+. I think everyone just wants to buy clothes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"