Late Term and Child Loss
Options

dealing with PG ppl

I'm just hoping I'm not the only one that has a problem with this because it makes me feel guilty.. :( I'ts so depressing to see all these ppl with babies the same age as Lisy should be. My cousin had one due 2 days after her due date and she had a bunch of problems in her pregnancy but her baby's fine! also my best friend is due 2 months after and we had so much fun being pregnant together.And these aren't near all of them :( everything just seems so unfair for me and perfect for everyone else but I feel like I've been doing good at dealing with it but now I just found one my younger sister got pregnant right at the time Felicity died! I still feel like I had the first baby so thats not whats bothering me but it feel like a personal attack.. I hate the way I feel and I cant say any of this to my family because its probably ridiculous and they would feel bad but I can always find comfort here and sometimes venting makes me feel better.. 

Re: dealing with PG ppl

• Options
    Hugs to you. You are so not alone in feeling this way. Please don't feel guilty for feeling this way because it is very normal. Today I was at Target and bellies were coming out of every single aisle... It felt like I was being surrounded and it was so hard that I actually left. Of course I am happy for them but it is so exhausting feeling happy for them and sad for yourself all the time, isn't it?
  • Options
    yeah. so many mixed emotions drive me crazy! I't comforts me to talk to people that actually know how I feel instead of telling me they understand when I know for a fact that they don't!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hang in there. It does get easier with time, but it definitely stings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    At first for me it wasn't difficult to see pregnant women, but as we get closer to my due date seeing obviously pregnant women is hard. I think "I should be that big and preparing for my baby". I also work in social services and see a lot of women with addiction problems or women who got pregnant on accident and don't even want their baby but are having them anyway. It hurts because I want my baby so much and I did everything I could to be as healthy for her and make her as healthy as possible from the moment she was conceived.

Someone else has said both of these things before and I try to remember them when I see pregnant women.
    1. Their blessing is separate from my tragedy.
    2. This could be their rainbow baby.

You are not alone in your feelings. Big hugs to you.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am so sorry you are dealing with this...all of these feelings and emotions you are describing are so normal.  For me, these types of feelings are the worst parts of dealing with this.  I hate being so angry and jealous at people that aren't doing anything wrong.

I just have to keep reminding myself that they didn't do anything wrong and that what happened to Bunny was terrible but it isn't related to them. 

((HUGS))  it definitely gets better with time.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    thank you all for encouraging me. I definitely agree that its worse when its people that didn't want a baby... It does help to remember that it could be their rainbow baby. I have to think every time I see some people that I wouldn't trade lives with them even if I could but still I'm never going to get over this
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"