April 2013 Moms
Options

Need BFing Advice

We have a stash of frozen BM that could feed a baby army. LO is still so young and I'm not mentally ready to donate, so we are thinking about getting a freezer... we're in a small space right now, so can anyone recommend a smaller portable freezer? Or any other storage ideas? Thanks!
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: Need BFing Advice

• Options
    I bought a chest freezer from my town's fb buy sell swap page. It's nice to have the milk out of our kitchen freezer, and it will last longer in there!
    If you don't have room for a freezer though, PPs idea of a family member's freezer is good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I promise that I am not being facetious, but I'm curious to know what you mean by "you aren't mentally ready to donate." 

*edited to fix an auto-corrected word :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCasie13:
    I promise that I am not being facetious, but I'm curious to know what you mean by "you aren't mentally ready to donate."nbsp;edited to fix an autocorrected word :nbsp;

I think she means that it is still so early that she worries she might regret not keeping it for her own LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    To above question... I am not ready to donate yet because LO is so young, and if I get hit by a bus tomorrow or became very ill the baby would have a huge BM stash. I hope to BF for the first year and at that time I'll look forward to being able to donate and help other families
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"