June 2013 Moms
Options

A cold now? Really?

Just need to vent somewhere... I'm due on Monday and both DH and I are sick with sore throats, stuffy noses, and headaches. Can't believe I'm sick now when I worked as a nurse until last week and made it through the winter without a cold. Completely worried about being sick during labor and with a newborn, hopefully this goes away as quick as it came!
TTC#2 for 13 months - 5th round of clomid did it! BFP 10/2/12 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: A cold now? Really?

• Options
    I had similar symptoms last week and it went away quick. Hope you feel better. I guess there's a viral thing going around.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options
    I felt this way yesterday.  DS and DH have something starting and I am scheduled for my section next Friday.  lol.   Oh, what are the odds.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope you feel better quick! I was unlucky enough to have caught what I thought was a mild cold before LO was here. Now its 2 weeks later and I am fighting a sinus infection Sad FX for you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Same thing here. Got it last Friday, still have it this Friday. Not nearly as bad though!

• Options
    Just found out on Wednesday that what started out as a sore throat and cough has now progressed to bronchitis. Yay me! Sucks being sick this close to the end, that's for sure!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"