April 2013 Moms
Options

Gas drops

What type of gas drops do you use for lo? I never used them with DD but I am starting to think DS may need them. Also, what are the indicators that cause you to give the drops? Thanks!

Re: Gas drops

• Options

Give gas drops when he gets fussy and draws his legs up toward his chest. Those are usually indictors of gas. 

I've tried the simethicone drops and I'm not sure if they work. I usually give grip water now instead. DD seems to like those! 

• Options

We use "Little Remedies" brand gas drops (simethicone drops).  (We would have used any store brand though if it was available) We can tell she's gassy because she "toots" a lot, and also grunts and draws her legs up to her tummy.

ETA: They seem to work for her 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We started using gas drops because DD just screamed all the time and we were trying everything. They have helped tons!! We just use the walmart brand. Same ingredients but cheaper.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We use Little Remedies. They work well and LO likes them. I also tried Up and Up which is the Target brand but LO cried when we gave them to her. I think it's because Little Remedies tastes like berries and the Target brand tastes awful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"