January 2013 Moms
Options

Do you wash everything...

Do you guys wash every item of clothing before your LOs wear them?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you wash everything...

• Options
    I do just to be safe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I hate to admit this, but I stopped washing everything after about a month. So far no negative results, knock on wood! I also dread baby laundry, well the folding and snapping! I do wash all his clothes separate though, and use tide free and clear.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member

Yes, I still wash all new clothing first....and I still use free and clear detergent. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options

I didn't but she started getting rashes across her chest so I did when she was younger. She seems to have grown out of that skin sensitivity so I don't anymore.

ETA I've always washed all of our stuff together with All Mighty Free & Clear but I hate smells so I've always used F&C.

• Options
    I washed everything I had before DS was born and I usually wash new clothes before he wears them. But there's been a time or two where I really want DS to wear something (or he really needs to wear something... i.e. blowout) and I'll pull the tags off and put it on him without washing.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yes I was everything before it touches my baby. My DH thinks Im paranoid but I would rather be safe than sorry.
  • Options

imagemj0011:
    yes!  I also wash new clothes before I wear them!

Yeah. No one considers me into cleaning or anything like that, but I was under the impression that clothes were like hosed in pesticides to prevent weevils, etc. and that you should always wash anything before you wear it. 

• Options
    Nothing from a store/reputable consigner has been washed before wearing. The couple of outfits I found at good will I did wash. They were brand new but they had been with god knows what else while there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Nope. All together in my delicate stuff with tide free.
  • Options

never

and regular detergent 

• Options
    from the store, most of the time. but alot of the clothes we buy LO are from a local childrens consignment so we wash them on the sanitary cycle before he wears them
  • Options
    Nope.
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"