January 2013 Moms

Do you wash everything...

Do you guys wash every item of clothing before your LOs wear them?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you wash everything...

• I do just to be safe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I hate to admit this, but I stopped washing everything after about a month. So far no negative results, knock on wood! I also dread baby laundry, well the folding and snapping! I do wash all his clothes separate though, and use tide free and clear.
  • Loading the player...
  • jobiannjobiann member

Yes, I still wash all new clothing first....and I still use free and clear detergent. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• I didn't but she started getting rashes across her chest so I did when she was younger. She seems to have grown out of that skin sensitivity so I don't anymore.

ETA I've always washed all of our stuff together with All Mighty Free & Clear but I hate smells so I've always used F&C.

• I washed everything I had before DS was born and I usually wash new clothes before he wears them. But there's been a time or two where I really want DS to wear something (or he really needs to wear something... i.e. blowout) and I'll pull the tags off and put it on him without washing.
  • Yes I was everything before it touches my baby. My DH thinks Im paranoid but I would rather be safe than sorry.
  • imagemj0011:
    yes!  I also wash new clothes before I wear them!

Yeah. No one considers me into cleaning or anything like that, but I was under the impression that clothes were like hosed in pesticides to prevent weevils, etc. and that you should always wash anything before you wear it. 

• Nothing from a store/reputable consigner has been washed before wearing. The couple of outfits I found at good will I did wash. They were brand new but they had been with god knows what else while there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Nope. All together in my delicate stuff with tide free.
  • never

and regular detergent 

• from the store, most of the time. but alot of the clothes we buy LO are from a local childrens consignment so we wash them on the sanitary cycle before he wears them
  • Nope.
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"