November 2012 Moms
Options

im needing suggestions

Im wanting to start having my little one self soothe himself to sleep at night instead of having a bottle and going straight to his bed. THe doctor said if I do this it may keep him from being so wrestles at night. We never rock him he just falls asleep while eating his last bottle for the day. If any one has any suggestions on how do this at night and for nap time that would be great

Re: im needing suggestions

• Options
    We did the Ferber method and it worked great. I recommend reading the book and trying it out. Bedtime is really easy for us now that LO can put himself to sleep.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    eswany1eswany1 member
    I haven't tried that yet but I will try it anything will help. Im dreading trying to do this because I don't want to listen to him cry:( tonight is the first time we are trying to put him to bed awake 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The NoCry Sleep Solution has a few different nonCIO suggestions to try based on your situation, the book is easy to skim for what you want/need and you might be able to find it at the library. We've been introducing a "lovey" to help with selfsoothing, but that's been for naps as I'm not comfortable letting her have it when I'm sleeping too.
    kids with flags
  • Options

imagegnomemom:
    We did the Ferber method and it worked great. I recommend reading the book and trying it out. Bedtime is really easy for us now that LO can put himself to sleep.

This.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Options
    We would let Hallie fuss for 5 to 10 minutes then would go try to calm her without picking her up. We were really strict on not picking her up and she falls asleep without any assistance now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"