February 2013 Moms
Options

So excited!

I found out my BFF is pregnant with twins!! She is due in November. I am so happy to be mommies together! I was the first of my friends to have a baby so now I'm psyched others are joining the ranks! :-)

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

Re: So excited!

• Options
    I also find myself more excited about friends/family getting pregnant. I'm dying for my cousin's wife to get pregnant, I'm sure she is too.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ajetterajetter member
    My BFF is pregnant due in December. I couldn't be more excited. We'd always imagined having kids at the same time, but it didn't work out that way. I'm so glad she is finally joining mommy hood!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! Several of my church friends have kids that are about 18 months old or younger. One of my best friends has a son who is only 3 months older than DD. It will be fun for them all to grow up together.
    As a side note... I used to think having twins might be fun. Now that I have one, I can't imagine dealing with two newborns at a time! I think I would've gone completely insane.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options

imagekleigh926:
    As a side note... I used to think having twins might be fun. Now that I have one, I can't imagine dealing with two newborns at a time! I think I would've gone completely insane.

My husband and I have talked about this several times, and we are in complete agreement with your feelings. I am SO glad we didn't have twins. I can't even imagine. 

--Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --
  • Options
    Lbug09Lbug09 member
    DH's sister and brother's wife both had babies around the same time as me. They live in TX but in a few weeks we're taking our first flight over to see everyone!!! So unbelievably excited to see the 3 babes together and all the chubbiness!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"