Breastfeeding
Options

BF and MP

I haven't yet started my MP and I BF about 4 times (in 24 hour period) just wondering if anyone else can tell me when they started and how often they were BFing at the time (or maybe time for me to take a test (hehe)

May you always have in your arms the one who is in your heart.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

pregnancybr>

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: BF and MP

• Options
    I had my first postpartum period at 13 months.  At that time I was nursing 5 times a day during the week, 6-7 on weekends.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagetheresat858:
    I'm guessing you mean your period by MP....some women don't get one until they wean completely.If you've been having unprotected sex and think you may be pregnant, take a pregnancy test.nbsp; You can buy them for less than 1. Wondfo on Amazon or the dollar store.nbsp; We don't have ute goggles.nbsp;

Wow are you on the rag cause your response was RUDE. She didn't ask if she was pregnant so no need for the ute goggles comment.

OP I got my period back at 8 1/2 months PP but everyone is different.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGismo123:
    Wow are you on the rag cause your response was RUDE. She didn't ask if she was pregnant so no need for the ute goggles comment

I feel like this is really uncalled for.  First, because Theresa's comment was so far from rude that I had to do a double take to understand why someone would even have such a volatile response.

Second, I think it really does women a disservice to blame anything behavioral on being "on the rag."  You do understand that men have been using that same reasoning for years to keep women from being seen as equals?

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagetheresat858:
    OP implied she might be pregnant.... 'maybe it's time for me to take a test, hehe'.And no, actually...I seem to be one of the lucky ones, no AF yet at almost a year.nbsp; Although LO has only STTN a few times ever, so in that sense, maybe not so lucky, lol...nbsp; She nurses or I pump 5x/day and that's with dropping to 1 session at work.nbsp;

Making a comment about not having ute goggles imo is rude. if you don't think so then that's your opinion. Reminds me of how dramatic the ttc board gets.
  • Options
    My period returned at 18 months PP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"