Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Rings

Hey all. I am jumping over from the 0 to 3 month board just to ask a question. I figured you ladies would be best to ask since you are a bit further pp than me.
Just out of curiousity, if you were unable to wear your rings at the end of your pregnancy, how long was it before you were able to wear them again? I am 4 weeks pp and am back at my pre pregnancy weight, no longer have swelling anywhere, and fit into all my pre pregnancy clothes but cannot get my rings over my knuckles. I have no problem having them resized but I don't want to jump the gun and then have them be too big. TIA.

Re: Rings

• Options
    I was able to get mine on at about 6 weeks.  I'd hold off a little while before getting them resized, your body is still recovering - and though the swelling might seem to have gone down everywhere, you may still have a few places here and there that aren't back to normal yet.
  • Options
    I got them on at about 4 weeks but I wouldn't say they were comfortble until about 12 weeks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I crammed mine back on at about a month, but it fits much more normally now at 3.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ended up getting mine resized around 6 weeks. My son is 12 weeks now and they still fit perfect after getting them resized.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"