March 2013 Moms
Options

Birth control

What are you planning to do for birth control after you have the baby?  I'm considering an IUD, has anyone tried Mirena and how was it?  I just started looking into it.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Birth control

• Options

Maybe go back to what we were doing before, it apparently worked cause I said last year I would stop doing the birth control for one day and see what happens and this is where I am at today, lol. Which is why I say this pregnancy was.. half planned.&nb

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I haven't looked into IUD, I might, I'm not going back to what I had before that's for sure lol

Been debating getting tubes tied, but since I don't want a c-section I think I'd skip any other abdominal surgery for now as well.

Tha

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've read lots of positive things on here about mirena but one of my friends had a bad experience with it.  She got really sick with bad headaches and lost all of her hair which she said was a result of the mirena.  Different people just may

• Options
    imageMrs.Castaldi:

I haven't looked into IUD, I might, I'm not going back to what I had before that's for sure lol

Been deb

• Options
    I had the Mirena and absolutely hated it with a passion.  It gave me a constant desire to eat, my periods were horendously painful and I had diahrea the entire year that I was on it before I said enough was enough.  I'm planning on a low dosage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"