Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Seventh Generation

OK, so the Seventh Generation diapers I get from Target have "lorax" across the waist & fit LO fine. I ordered the same size from diapers.com & they came plain across the waist & every poop is like a major blow out that requires a wardrobe change. I just went up on size, so I can't imagine she needs to go up again.

Anyone noticed these diapers fitting weird? I've also gotten soft nice wipes from them & then I seemingly buy the same ones & they are thick & hard. Am I cracking up?

TTC since 1/2008
BFP 7/2009 m/c
BFP 9/2009 m/c
Clomid IUI 12/2010, 1/2011, 2/2011 All BFN
IVF #1 6/2011 BFN, no frosties
IVF #2 2/2012 BFP
DD born 10/2012
FET 9/3/2013 BFN, no more frosties
IVF # 3 11/3/13 Canceled after retrieval d/t severe OHSS, 3 frosties
FET #3 2/2014 BFP Twins!
B/G Twins born 9/2014 at 36w4d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Seventh Generation

• Options
    not the same diaper brand, but got Natures Best in store and fit great. Got same brand and size from Amazon and nothing but blowouts. ... Compared diapers side by side from the seperate purchases and the ones off of Amazon had significantly longer tabs ... I think they were seconds, like when you go to the outlet malls. One of the reviewers had complained about the diapers from Amazon on the reviews. Now I read the reviews closely.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Seventh generation added the lorax to the newer diapers. I got some plain ones on closeout at grocery Outlet. ..I have not had issues with them but I do think the quality is lower. I'd contact seller and see if they'll work with you
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had the Lorax ones and had blowout after blowout. Just switched him with his next size up, hopefully this brand is better. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"