Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Windi

So I saw this product mentioned in a different post, so I looked it up. Is this really safe? Effective? Has anyone actually used this? I'm very curious...something about it just seems wrong.
https://www.fridababy.com/shop/windiforgasrelief/

Re: Windi

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I don't know about the windi but I know babies can become dependent on the thermometer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just hope I'm never desperate enough to try it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I have not used this personally, but a mom in my La Leche League group loves it.  She has used it a couple times with her daughter and said it really helps.

I do use the Nose Frida and love it!  That's the one for snot.  I highly recommend it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes I have used it. It's very similar to a thermometer but it is open so the wind can pass while it is in. It worked for DS but we've only used it a handful of times. You can actually hear the wind passing ...it is like a little squeak..haha.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use them and think they are great. Sometimes our LO gets gas that's really painful. She will scream out in pain. The windi helps relieve that trapped gas. I wouldn't use it everyday but it's helpful when her gas is bad. I mentioned to the pedi and she didn't have any concerns.
    TTC since May 2010 Dx MFI in Aug 2011; DOR Jan 2012 IVF #1 in Feb 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"