3rd Trimester
Options

Pelvic pressure

Good evening. I was wondering if I'm the only one who feels like someone has taken a hammer to my pelvis?! During the day I don't notice the pressure too much, but night time is a different story. I find it difficult to sit up and at this point to even roll over!

Tongue Tied

Any suggestions for relief? Warm baths have seemed to help, but I can't easily do that at 2/3 a.m. lol I don't look to Tylenol for relief either for personal reasons.

Thank you! Hope everyone is enjoying their last trimester!!

Re: Pelvic pressure

• Options
    Yes, I am having the same thing. I have feel it all day but it is worse at night, after I've been stationary. I sit cross-legged an I guess that stretches and it doesn't seem to hurt as bad, warm baths help me too. Some days are better than others. I don't take anything either, it's never been so bad I felt like I had too. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I have it too. Are you on your feet a lot? I work 7-8hrs on my feet. I got a maternity support belt and it helps. It can be uncomfortable at first, but it's better than feeling like your pelvis is splitting in half.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're not the only one! No advice, but I change positions a lot too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Try some pelvic floor exercises, kegels and pelvic floor tilts seem to help me a lot. Also alternating heat and ice have helped, but that would be difficult to do in the middle of the night. Google symphysis pubis dysfunction and you'll find some good advice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"