1st Trimester
Options

How many weeks am I?

How many weeks am I? You ladies probably know more about this than me. I had my last pd on 9/2. On avg, my pds have been about 3638 days apart since I got off bc in April. Hubs I had a lot of sex the month of Sept. so not sure the date of conception. Got BFP last wknd took 3 HPT and hadn't tested b4 then. We go to the dr in 2 wks but until then would love to know about how many wks I am. I am guessing 56 but not sure because i know its based off of the day of LMP but mine was irregular.Thanks for all your help ladies! This is our 1st so I'm new to this :

Re: How many weeks am I?

• Options
    With irregular cycles you're just going to drive yourself crazy until you have an u/s.  Yes, typically they go by LMP, which would make you about 6w4d.  But if you got a BPF over the weekend and we make the assumption that you got a positive as early as possible (i.e. approximately 2 weeks after ovulation) that would make you more like 4w4d.  An u/s will tell you for sure and it's truly the only way.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    36-38 days apart :) not 3638
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejimandrachel:
    36-38 days apart :) not 3638

I knew what you meant :)  The mobile site is stupid like that. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    Thanks for your help! I will probably drive myself crazy so I'll wait patiently until our first doctors visit in two weeks :) It can't come soon enough! 
  • Options

imageelmoali:
    With irregular cycles you're just going to drive yourself crazy until you have an u/s.  Yes, typically they go by LMP, which would make you about 6w4d.  But if you got a BPF over the weekend and we make the assumption that you got a positive as early as possible (i.e. approximately 2 weeks after ovulation) that would make you more like 4w4d.  An u/s will tell you for sure and it's truly the only way.

This.  With DS, my OB used LMP to date me until my 1st ultrasound.  Based on his size they moved my due date back a week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options

My Last pd was also Sept 2 (how exciting) :) , and I am 6 wks along...supposedly due on June 9th of next year. There are pregnancy calculators such as this one which can help you figure how far along you are: https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

Good Luck :) 

• Options
    My cycles were 35 days apart after I went off BC, and while my OB originally dated me at 8 weeks, the ultrasound dated us at 7. Anything's possible! We had our positive test at week 4.
  • Options
    Wow! My LP was 9/11!  I'm 5weeks 3 days! Congrats mommies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageelmoali:

Well said

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Today you are 5 weeks - 3 days!

For your information here is the link you might like trying: https://www.pregnology.com/due-date.php

Your due date: Tuesday - June 18th, 2013 is based upon your having a 36-38 day cycle using the 37th as your period.

Giving your last menstrual period: Sunday - September 2nd, 2012 with ovulation on Monday - September 24th, 2012 conceiving on Tuesday - September 25th, 2012 with your implantation occurring on Wednesday October 3rd, 2012 thus giving you that due date of Tuesday - June 18th, 2013!

You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"