2nd Trimester
Options

When did you feel baby move the first time???

Was it at 16 weeks or later?

Just wondering! Thank you all!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

Re: When did you feel baby move the first time???

• Options

LO #1: 21 weeks

LO #2: 18 weeks

LO #3: flutters at 11 weeks, movement by 15. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I havent yey with this baby.

With DS#1 I was 17-18wks when I felt him inside..and around 21wks when I could feel him kick (from the outside, with my hand)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Flutters right around 16 weeks

• Options

16 weeks. This is my first.

Another friend of mine is currently at 19 weeks, and still hasn't felt the baby. It's also her first. She's very thin (so it isn't extra weight that's causing any delay). She went in for her a/s the other day, and it turns out she has an anterior placenta, which is most likely why she hasn't felt the kicks yet. 

So, depending on your individual circumstances, the time frame for feeling those first kicks could vary quite a bit. Don't get discouraged or worried if you haven't felt it yet!

Mama's Clone - 07/18/12

• Options
    16 weeks with my first, 11 with these twins.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    18 weeks and a couple of days

• Options
    This is my first, and I still haven't.  Sad  Or if I have, I didn't realize that's what it was.  I asked about it at my doctor's appointment today, and he said I have an anterior placenta, and my baby was breach at my last ultrasound, so that's what it's taking me longer, plus it's my first.  He said the heartbeat is still perfect, and I'll probably be complaining that baby boy won't stop kicking at my next appointment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    16 weeks, but started feeling it a lot more at 17 weeks.  I am a FTM, so I was surprised to feel it that soon.
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    faint movement at 15 weeks, full movement by week 17 .. kicking like crazy and non-stop by week 23. 
  • Options
    A couple days before my 16 week mark, but now, all the time :)
    Lilybug Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I felt flutters around 15 weeks. No solid moves or kicks yet, but very excited for the day I feel them!
  • Options
    Honestly now that I know what movement feels like, I know that I felt her REALLY early (just flutters then) - around 13 weeks or so. I do have a posterior placenta, though, so my US tech told me that I would probably feel her earlier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    15 weeks! 
  • Options
    18 weeks
  • Options
    15 weeks
  • Options
    Last time 23 weeks due to AP, this time 13 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

LO #1: 18-19 weeks

LO #2: 14-15 weeks

• Options

Just curious ks3pink...what did you feel?

I could swear I could feel them fighting in there about 10 days ago when they they were hungry.  I thought I was crazy but this is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure if what I felt was what I thought it was.

Really it just felt like pain but I was wondering if it was coming directly from them moving around.  When I started eating that feeling and the pain went away.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    A few weeks ago I thought I started to feel little flutters, but just this week I've started to feel pops, like little kicks, I def know it's her! I'm a FTM. 
  • Options
    I felt her around 20 weeks--mainly little flutters..now I am feeling kicks big time..I can even see movement across my stomach..pretty incredible..
  • Options

I'm at 18 weeks now and I still haven't felt anything. Sad
    I have been super gassy though, so maybe I do feel a kick but assume its gas.

Due on July 12, 2012!!! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"