December 2010 Moms
Options

Tell me about Snapfish

I've been thinking that I'd like to make a bound photo book of Noah's first year. I was looking around on the arts cow website (because the book would be free), but their templates were ugly and it was kind of confusing. What can you tell me about Snapfish? Is it user friendly? Do they have nice templates so I can just drop my pictures in? Any coupons out in cyber space? Are they pricey?

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tell me about Snapfish

• Options

can't remember if I used snapfish or shutterfly but the conceptis the same and it was fairly easy to use. they do have templates, probably basic ones.

i get photos printed though snapfish and like them. you can check www.retailmenot.com for coupons.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh! Then maybe it's Shutterfly I've been hearing things about. Is one better than the other?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've used Snapfish and Shutterfly for photo books and they're pretty comparable. Shutterfly sometimes sends out codes for free photos books so I tend to go with them more often. I think they just send out more coupons in general, actually.

You can check retailmenot.com for codes, but if you sign up, they usually send promos fairly often. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use Snapfish. They always have deals going on and we send pictures each month of the kids to family members since we can't see them often.I've always liked the quality of the prints.
  • Options
    I've heard that the photo quality and color is better/truer with shutterfly. I have seen though buy one get two free deals for snapfish and only BOGO for shutterfly if that makes a difference. There are always codes though for shutterfly for free shipping, $ off, % off, etc.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    I do not like the quality of their photobooks. I'd rec shutterfly over them, but iphoto is my most favorite. Their quality & design/personalization options blow others out of the water.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"