Attachment Parenting
Options

Beco Gemini Users

DH loves wearing our little guy and the Moby is on its way out. We have both done quite a bit a research and like the Ergo; however, our LO really likes to be held/worn facing out while exploring during the day (he like to be worn facing in while napping).

So, DH decided he wanted to get the Beco Gemini. 

Anyone currently have/use the BG?

Thoughts?? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*

Re: Beco Gemini Users

• Options
    Have it and LOVE it!!!!  So comfortable for me and him!  He stays in it for a long time without fussing at all.  It is more expensive than others, but it is one of the best purchases I have made!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Lurker but wanted to add DH loves ours!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have it and I really like it so far!
  • Options

Thanks, everyone! We have decided to go with the BG.

I also forgot to mention that we do have a mei tai that we were gifted. LO does not *love* it yet but I am sure he will grow to eventually. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*
  • Options
    Ours just came in the mail today, so far loving it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"