Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Can we talk poop?

LO seems to be the poop master general these days - he goes 3-4 times a day..Is this too much? He isn't sick - no tummy bug...three solid meals a day plus snacks and still ff...Anyone else's LO go this much? We go next week for his 9 month appt. I will ask the ped - but thought I woudl get feedback from you ladies..

TIA Cool 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerwww.peekinsidethecloud.blogspot.com

Re: Can we talk poop?

• Options
    I'm not a medical professional, but from what I've read/learned about nutrition is it's actually natural for humans to go 2-3 times a day, and any less is a sign that the body is missing something nutritionally. C usually goes twice, and about the same time each day. Sounds like he just has a healthy diet and the plumbing works.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If I remember right, I think my girls went that often at that age.  They started going less as we weaned them from formula to milk and increased solid foods.  Seems pretty normal to me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO has gone three times since getting up this morning at 630am...  It might have something to do with not going at all yesterday though :)

• Options
    One of the kids I keep poops 3-5 times a day. He's only here 10 hrs/day! So I think your LO is normal.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies -
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerwww.peekinsidethecloud.blogspot.com
  • Options
    bmqcmgbmqcmg member

imageklio79:
    I'm not a medical professional, but from what I've read/learned about nutrition is it's actually natural for humans to go 2-3 times a day, and any less is a sign that the body is missing something nutritionally. C usually goes twice, and about the same time each day. Sounds like he just has a healthy diet and the plumbing works.

Not always true. My LO has been a once a day every other day pooper since we introduced Formula. When she was BF she would go once a week. I think as long as they are not showing any signs of being sick or having a hard time going, they should be fine.

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

DS usually goes at least twice a day but he does go more or less often from time to time.  Three times a day would be pretty normal for him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"