Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What size clothing does/did your 12-14 month old wear?

It seems like I just busted out the 18 month size clothing yesterday but DS is already moving into 18-24 month clothing... yikes!!!  He's a long, skinny guy but seems to fill even the pant's waist out well and only about 1" rolled up at the bottom.  Good thing I've been stocking up on sale items for him. :o)

I'm curious what size other babies/toddlers his age are wearing.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: What size clothing does/did your 12-14 month old wear?

• Options
    I have a peanut (18lbs); he wears 12 months but just turned one year on 1/2.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cole is 14 months and a pretty average size.  He's in 12-18 month tops and pants in brands that size that way.  Otherwise he's still mostly in 12 month pants but 18 month tops.  He's kind of at the in between stage where 12 month is getting too small but 18 month is a little too big.  Oh and he wears a size 5 shoe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tagan is in 18mths (18-24).
  • Options

DD is wearing some 12 months but all her newer clothes are 18 months and fit her just fine with a little room to go, this summer i'm sure we'll be buying 18-24/24 month size

DS was the opposite, he could still wear some 6-9 and was mainly just in 9-12 until he was about 18 months old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageteeah22:
    Cole is 14 months and a pretty average size.  He's in 12-18 month tops and pants in brands that size that way.  Otherwise he's still mostly in 12 month pants but 18 month tops.  He's kind of at the in between stage where 12 month is getting too small but 18 month is a little too big.  Oh and he wears a size 5 shoe.

Exactly this :)

• Options

my LO is 15 months and she is wearing 12months

• Options
    12-18 months in Gymboree and 18 months in Carters. She's been this size for awhile and 24 months in HUGE on her!
  • Options

It varies, depending on the article of clothing.  He's in 12mos undershirts, 12-18mos pants, and 18mos shirts.

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS will be 14 months on the 20th, he's still in 12 month pants, and 12-16 month tops. he's small though (10th for height, 25th for weight)

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    Kais in 18m everything.  Size 6 shoe.
  • Options
    DD has been wearing 2T since before Hanukkah.  I am taking her to the pedi today for her 18 month but at her 15 she was 27 lbs.  She is average height so the 2T pants are long so I usually put her in 18-24 pants and a 2T top (which she is busting out of because of her yummy tummy).
  • Options
    M is our little munchkin! At her 12 month appt she was 19.4 lbs & 27 1/2 inches. She will be 15 months on Friday but I'll play anyways. She can wear anywhere from size 3-6 months (mostly dresses since the length doesn't really matter) & mostly wear size 6-9. (Most 12 months is pretty long on her- PJs ect.) It also really depends on the brand.
  • Options
    DD wears size 12 months.  She could still wear some of her 9 months clothing up until last week though.  She is in the 40th percentile for weight, 75th percentile for height.  Our biggest challenge is that she outgrows the length way before the width.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

At 12 months Jackson was on the upper end of 18 month sizes.  Now at almost 15 months he is in mostly 24 month stuff.

He is huge though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS is 22 months...he wears 24 month shirts and 18 months pants.
  • Options
    at a year he was wearing 12 months. He is wearing some 18 months stuff but its a little baggy on him. The pants are long and usually need to be rolled up. He is almost 16 months now.
  • Options
    image.completely.amazing.love.:
    M is our little munchkin! At her 12 month appt she was 19.4 lbs & 27 1/2 inches. She will be 15 months on Friday but I'll play anyways. She can wear anywhere from size 3-6 months (mostly dresses since the length doesn't really matter) & mostly wear size 6-9. (Most 12 months is pretty long on her- PJs ect.) It also really depends on the brand.
    This exactly. Isla is super tiny. At her 12 month appointment she was 15 pounds 5 ounces and 27 inches. She also still wears size 2 diapers and barely fits in size 2 shoes.
  • Options
    DD is mostly in 24mo clothes. She fits well into DD1's hand-me-down 2T tops too, but those pants are too long.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Wyatt is wearing 24 month clothing as of the end of December.  The pants are still a bit long on him if he doesn't have shoes on, but 18 month pants no longer fit him. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    DD can still fit 9 - 12 months, but mostly they are both wearing 12 months with rolled up cuffs.
  • Options
    My LO is wearing 18-24 and some 24m...
  • Options
    12 months (14 months old)
  • Options
    He wore 6-12 mostly. Some 12-18. Even now, he's still in mostly 12-18 mos. Shirts are 18-24, but he can still wear smaller, I just size up so they'll last longer. Can't do that with panrpts, though!
  • Options
    Evelyn'll be 15 months in 10 days, but she's wearing anywhere from 6 - 9 to 18months, depending on brand/article.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"