2nd Trimester
Options

love football sunday!

I actually hate football, but being forced to stay home on the couch eating lots of good food all day long makes me love football sunday! I have not rested all day long in so long, as I am always on the run doing something for DD. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: love football sunday!

• Options
    I love football Sunday! But I do love football. And the picture of your DD is so adorable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love football & really love my Sunday's during football season. I feel like this is my last season to get to watch the games though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love football Sunday too!  It's even better since my Steelers won yesterday :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love them too (especially since DS is starting to love watching it too)!  He loves screaming  "touchdown" and "boom" when the players go down.  Oh, and "go Bears," of course :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I get really excited during playoffs! But even though you don't like football I'm happy for you being able to relax. It is a great feeling for sure
  • Options

Glad you get to relax...

BUT I LOVE FOOTBALL!  I love football Saturdays (I live in Florida where college football is life) AND football Sundays (but I am from the northeast, where NFL is life).

I am having a little girl but with her mommy and daddy, shes going to learn to love all things football just like any good little boy would :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"