2nd Trimester

love football sunday!

I actually hate football, but being forced to stay home on the couch eating lots of good food all day long makes me love football sunday! I have not rested all day long in so long, as I am always on the run doing something for DD. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: love football sunday!

• I love football Sunday! But I do love football. And the picture of your DD is so adorable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love football & really love my Sunday's during football season. I feel like this is my last season to get to watch the games though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love football Sunday too!  It's even better since my Steelers won yesterday :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love them too (especially since DS is starting to love watching it too)!  He loves screaming  "touchdown" and "boom" when the players go down.  Oh, and "go Bears," of course :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I get really excited during playoffs! But even though you don't like football I'm happy for you being able to relax. It is a great feeling for sure
  • Glad you get to relax...

BUT I LOVE FOOTBALL!  I love football Saturdays (I live in Florida where college football is life) AND football Sundays (but I am from the northeast, where NFL is life).

I am having a little girl but with her mommy and daddy, shes going to learn to love all things football just like any good little boy would :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"