2nd Trimester
Options

Belly pics

This is my 3rd, and everyone says I will show early. I'm 13 weeks and nothing!!! Will you guys post your belly pics if your around 13 weeks or so. Thanks :)
I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Belly pics

• Options

1) Try not to compare yourself too much. Every woman is different and will show/pop at different times. There no science to it and you can't predict anything because of a variety of factors (muscle tone, height, pre-PG weight, short torso/long torso, etc.)

2) This is my first baby and I popped at 15 weeks. However, here's one of the last pics of me looking just bloated and not pregnant at 13 weeks:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cute baby bump!! Yeah, I know every body is different..Just with my second I popped around 12/13 weeks. I was just expecting to see "more" this time around. No biggie, I can wait haha I just love baby bumps!
    I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why don't you post yours so we can see what you're working with? Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I dont have one from 13 weeks but here is me at 11 weeks with #2image
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

13 weeks w/ #2: image

14 weeks 1/#1 image

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"