January 2011 Moms

Re: Teen Mom - Amber

• Options

Good-she deserves it.

I still don't know how MTV got off showing all that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am SO glad that the are doing something about that! 
  • Options

Good, she deserves it.  It's not often women have to face consequences for their violence.

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    Awesome...I'm glad that she's not getting away with it just because she is the woman...there is no arguing with that footage!
  • Options
    Im glad shes getting charged.  I was also glad to see that she does not have the baby.  I know MTV is taping season 3 of teen mom and she is on it again so I wonder how her not having the baby or these charges affect the taping. 
  • Options
    Awesome. She totally deserved it! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I was reading an "OK MAG" in the Dr's office last week, and Amber's brother was trying to say that the reason Amber does it is the ways of her parents. It was what she seen when she was younger...so I would imagine one would want better for thier own daughter, wouldn't you!?!? Instead of trying to justify it! But anyways, in the magazine the brother was telling his story, and he said that Gary is a manipulator and that he brings out the worst in Amber. Said that Gary would manipulate Amber and say harsh, cruel and emotionally traumatizing words to her, and call her bad names.

Wish I could find the article online to link it to this but I couldn't find the full article, just snippets!

Anyways so the brother was trying to justify Amber's actions or whatever! He said that he did not like Gary, and told a couple incidents where Gary had done things to Amber. (but never could come up with "abusive" stories) One story was Gary locked Amber out of thier apartment in just her underwear, because of an altercation the two had gotten into. This was after the taping of Teen Mom. I personally said "good for him, he finally got some balls and stood up to her, and gave her a lil dose of her own medicine." I hated the way she would do Gary! She should be happy and proud her baby had a daddy who was willing to be there for her and take care of her like that. I know a few of my friends who have some of the worst "baby daddys" I've ever seen in my life. I think Amber deserved someone to report her to the police, and I think she deserves everything she gets.

• Options
    I always felt so sorry for her boyfriend. He was just a nice guy who cared for their daughter and would remove her if amber got too out of control. No one should have to go through that but its really the kids that suffer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is some great news they needed to do something about her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"