3rd Trimester
Options

sorry girls, I need to vent...

I need a b!tch session badly. I feel so out of it tonight. I cannot seem to catch my breath, my acid reflux will not go away, my abdomen and crotch are crazy sore, my legs are cramping, my hips are killing me and I am dizzy. LO is definitely not as active as he usually is either, but my kick counts are still within the normal range. Its just that he has been uncharacteristically active the last week/week and a half and now he has seemed to chill back out.

I love my pregnancy, but tonight I am having a "I am so done with this" moment. I usually have a symptom or two that bugs me during the day and night, but tonight its like I am being bombarded with all of it. 

Sorry to be a crybaby but I needed to vent somewhere. I know I only have 22 days left, I just hope they go by fast. I am so ready to hold my LO. 

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
          Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
Lilypie - (bLG7)

Re: sorry girls, I need to vent...

• Options
    I read this and honestly thought I wrote it!... I'm sorry to hear you have major discomfort! It really sucks when it hits all at once. Take a warm bath and try to get some rest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You took the words right out of my mouth.  This is exactly what I'm talking about.....and the leg and hip cramps I get at night when I am trying to sleep.  Soon!  That's all I can say is soon our LO's will be here...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Please get some Pepcid, it helped me a ton.  Mine was soooo bad that it would keep me up or I had to sleep with my upper body elevated.  Also WARM baths help sooo much with the hip pain.  My legs are cramping too, oh and numb fingers and toes. 
    I was married June 16, 2007 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

thats the sad part, i am taking pepcid...its not working Sad

I will take the warm bath though, maybe i can get some comfort from that. Not that I am happy you all are going through the same thing but it makes me feel like less of a baby. Thanks!

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • Options
    I am with you , girly!!! I got 15 days left. I am with ya!!!
    Sunny (37) & Scott (41) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my god, that was my weekend. I got so worried about the decreased fetal movement, I went to get checked out. I actually had to get a prescription for the insane heartburn. It's been working GREAT!  It's getting pretty rough and I always  thought people were exaggerating how uncomfortable the third trimester is. It's awful. This dizziness, soreness and dry eyes has been the worst.  But at least we will have our little ones in our arms soon! Congrats and hang in there.
  • Options
    I feel you! I felt like this yesterday and was so mad that my man wasnt helping me out as much as I wanted him too. I wanted to scream_ baby its time to come out..lol ! I'm glad you vented! I'm sure it felt better and it helps me know im not the only one  feeling like this! Take a bath or sit in your baby's room and figure out what hospital outfit she/he will wear or something. Those things help me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"