Eco-Friendly Family
Options

An Open Letter to $ Tree Pregnancy Tests:

Dear $ Tree Pregnancy Tests: 

I am convinced that you are all broken. 

This is all a huge scam to get me to spend hundreds of dollars on pieces of plastic that tell me nothing.

You should market these as dominos rather than pregnancy tests. They are probably more useful as such. 

Officially switching to First Response even though that will make me go broke at the rate that I'm peeing on things,

jwpbride 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
theluckiest
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: An Open Letter to $ Tree Pregnancy Tests:

• Options

CVS Brand isn't so bad. I used those. [I was in a bit of denial. haha] But, a box of 5 was $15, and I used those "ExtraCare Bucks" to take $5 off of that, too. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options

I've always wondered just how accurate those things could be if they're selling them in the dollar store. (I wonder the same thing about the effectiveness of dollar store condoms.) 

I tend to buy the Walmart brand since they're pretty cheap but not so cheap that I don't trust them...plus they've always been accurate for me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the internet cheapies.  I forget the brand but I got them at Amazon and they were around a dollar each and worked great.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I've always had much better luck with $Tree than other brands.
  • Options

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/3pregtesstri.html

Been really happy with what I've gotten from here and you can usually find a coupon code for 5% off. 

• Options
    what are they doing??  i've always had really good results w/$tree tests. 
  • Options
    Just because you're not getting the answer you want doesn't mean they're wrong.
  • Options

imagemooeta:
    Just because you're not getting the answer you want doesn't mean they're wrong.

I'm well aware of this. This post was meant to be facetious.

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options

Are you charting or anything to know that you're late when you test?

I've never had a problem with various brands of $ store tests. DH wouldn't believe me this time around so I used a bunch up until the ultrasound to prove it.

I hope you get one that isn't defective soon. ;-)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    wondfo's. amazon. I got a combination of OPK and PG tests that ended up being 17 cents a test.
  • Options
    I've only ever used dollar store tests.  They've always been accurate for me.  3 pregnancies, 3 positives.  The test at the Dr's office wasn't as sensitive and it killed me when all 3 times they sent me home with a negative test only for them to call me the next day to say that the blood work proved I was pregnant.
  • Options
    imageWisteriacow:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/3pregtesstri.html

Been really happy with what I've gotten from here and you can usually find a coupon code for 5% off. 

That's the site I used, too.  I had a bit of a POAS obsession.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Dude.  Get these. They are seriously the best thing ever. DH threatened to kick me out of the house if I bought any more pee sticks at Wal-Mart. 

I may or may not have a POAS addiction...Stick out tongue

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMissyOlivePants:

Absolutely this. I got my first faint faint positive (like we had to pore over it for an hour to decide we really saw something kind of faint) at 10dpo and the next day I got a glaring BFP with a FRER. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageMissyOlivePants:

This. All my BFPs have been on $Tree tests!

Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"