TTC after 35
Options

Update on second u/s

Just wanted to let everyone know that DH & I went back for our 2nd u/s this week.  While baby A contiues to thrive we have in fact lost baby B.  I am really sad but at the same time realize that this was my plan and I'm not meant to be a twin mommy (yet!!!).

Awesome to hear all the BFP and adoption news. 

Take care and have a great weekend!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

Re: Update on second u/s

• Options
    So sorry for Baby B.  I'm sending lots of bump power to Baby A.  Health and happiness to you and yours!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I second RSB!  (and thanks for your support!)  Have a great weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry you lost Baby B.

Yay for Baby A!!!!

• Options
    You have a wonderful outlook om this. Sorry for your loss. Congrats on a strong and healthy baby. Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months.

• Options
    Oh, JM, I'm so sorry about Baby B. :( Sending loads of sticky and "Grow Baby Grow" dust for Baby A your way!!! 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss. We actually had the same exact thing happen with our 1st IVF. I was pregnant with twins but one of the babies didn't look the proper size at the first u/s. by the 2nd u/s the baby was no longer there. I was sad at first but just held onto the positive of our other baby growing, which resulted in DD #1. best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.
  • Options
    Im sorry to hear that jillian ((hugs)) im delighted to hear Baby A is thriving, what a wonderful word Smile thanks for the update, yes great news on the BFP wave and Adoptions plans, take care!!!
  • Options

(((HUGS)) I haven't gotten back here lately, but was wondering how your pg was going.
    I'm sorry about baby B but so happy that A is thriving.

Take good care.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"