TTC after 35

Update on second u/s

Just wanted to let everyone know that DH & I went back for our 2nd u/s this week.  While baby A contiues to thrive we have in fact lost baby B.  I am really sad but at the same time realize that this was my plan and I'm not meant to be a twin mommy (yet!!!).

Awesome to hear all the BFP and adoption news. 

Take care and have a great weekend!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

Re: Update on second u/s

• So sorry for Baby B.  I'm sending lots of bump power to Baby A.  Health and happiness to you and yours!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I second RSB!  (and thanks for your support!)  Have a great weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you lost Baby B.

Yay for Baby A!!!!

• You have a wonderful outlook om this. Sorry for your loss. Congrats on a strong and healthy baby. Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months.

• Oh, JM, I'm so sorry about Baby B. :( Sending loads of sticky and "Grow Baby Grow" dust for Baby A your way!!! 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Sorry to hear about your loss. We actually had the same exact thing happen with our 1st IVF. I was pregnant with twins but one of the babies didn't look the proper size at the first u/s. by the 2nd u/s the baby was no longer there. I was sad at first but just held onto the positive of our other baby growing, which resulted in DD #1. best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.
  • Im sorry to hear that jillian ((hugs)) im delighted to hear Baby A is thriving, what a wonderful word Smile thanks for the update, yes great news on the BFP wave and Adoptions plans, take care!!!
  • (((HUGS)) I haven't gotten back here lately, but was wondering how your pg was going.
    I'm sorry about baby B but so happy that A is thriving.

Take good care.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"