3rd Trimester
Options

people are amazing

so many people heard about the shooting yesterday in Manchester ct at Hartford distributors. i live literally five minutes from that exact place and was needless to say terrified. Then today i get a text from DH that some idiot made a big mistake at work yesterday and was fired for it. and that moron threatened to come back and shoot up the boss! Really dude seriously a devastating work place shooting yesterday and u threaten that! what is this world coming to! DH said the police are already involved but now im a nervous wreck!

Re: people are amazing

• Options

Sounds like tomorrow If I were your DH I would be coming down with a 24 hour virus.

• Options
    People are thoughtless and ignorant so often. Most likely nothing will come of it, he was just spouting off to scare people. He can count himself lucky if there are no charges pressed for threatening the staff at YH's work.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    im praying for labor because that way he would be out of work for the next couple of days and i really would know exactly where he is!
  • Options
    Is that the guy who stole alcohol and they asked him to resign and he said no and shot them? If so, he has an idiot. I cant believe people like that even have jobs
  • Options

imageleroywood:
    im praying for labor because that way he would be out of work for the next couple of days and i really would know exactly where he is!

I will pray with ya! OMG the thought of that is so awful!  I think pp is right he may seem to have a fever, if your not in labor

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"