1st Trimester
Options

Terrible Dream :(

I have been overly paranoid this pregnancy about miscarriage and last night I had a terrible dream that I lost the baby. To top it off, I noticed brown tinged CM this morning. :( I'm trying not to get too worked up about this. Has anyone else had brown tinged CM? Do you think it's worth calling the nurse about?

Re: Terrible Dream :(

• Options

My boyfriend's mom is a nurse practitioner. When I miscarried she asked me what color it was. Only when it is bright red should you worry about miscarriage. I hear many people spot early in their pregnancy.

• Options
    I am paranoid too about m/c I spotted light pink yday and it freaked me out, I know its very common to spot, so try not to worry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry about your dream. Not to be alarmist, but I would call your Dr. anyway. When I mc'd I had a little bit of brown spotting and that was it!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    i had a dream similar a couple nights ago and i was very distrubed. I think its normal for us to be paranoid right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had a couple dreams so far about m/c...being super paranoid and all. I've not had the spotting, but from what I've read, spotting is pretty normal in early pregnancy.
  • Options
    imageS_Miles03:
    I've had a couple dreams so far about m/c...being super paranoid and all. I've not had the spotting, but from what I've read, spotting is pretty normal in early pregnancy.
    I had a similar experience a couple weeks ago, no spotting, but a dream about m/c and paranoia set in. Was constantly going to the bathroom checking for blood. Hopefully us ladies will reach the stage soon where it will all subside.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I was just coming on here to post about a dream I had this weekend that was awful.  <<Kinda gross--warning you in advance!!>>  I dreamed I miscarried in the toilet, then reached in there and pulled out a little red blob that looked like a baby.  I woke up in the middle of the night crying.  :( 

I'm trying to take it as a sign that I already love my baby so much and apparently I'm already dreaming like a worried parent.  I've had no signs of miscarriage or anything, so here's to hoping my mind is just a little crazy right now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I would only start worrying if it turns red. If you are worried though, call your doctor for reassurance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"