Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Gender neutral aqua & yellow nursery

Since I'm overdue and in need of a distraction, thought I'd post some pictures of our completed nursery! More photos on my blog, if you're interested Wink

Thanks for looking!!

Re: Gender neutral aqua & yellow nursery

• Options
    Cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

I love it.

Where did you get your cute baskets from? I love them

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecarolinagirl2424:
    Where did you get your cute baskets from? I love them

World Market - they come in lots of colors and sizes.

• Options
    bancbevbancbev member
    It's FABULOUS!  Where did you get the rug?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Love it!! Where are those white shelves from?

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Options

imagebancbev:
    It's FABULOUS!  Where did you get the rug?

It's from Pottery Barn, last season I think - but I scored it new on ebay, for cheap!

• Options

imageLJB455:
    Love it!! Where are those white shelves from?

The floating ones? The Container Store: White Big Board Shelves

They're very similar to IKEA's Lack shelves. 

• Options

cute, that's my color scheme as well. 

where did you get the yellow dot sheet?

• Options
    akaMrsLakaMrsL member
    So cute!!  Love the aqua walls.  Where did you get the ABC painting?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Notes:
  • Options
    imagecittycat:

cute, that's my color scheme as well. 

where did you get the yellow dot sheet?

Company Kids (the Company Store) - they were on sale and it looks like they may not have the yellow in stock any more, but it would totally be worth a call - I had the hardest time trying to find yellow sheets. 

• Options

imageakaMrsL:
    So cute!!  Love the aqua walls.  Where did you get the ABC painting?

Found it at the Land of Nod outlet - it's this print, but we were lucky to get it for less - there's a very small ding in the canvas: I've Got the Whole World in My Room

• Options
    LOVE your colors---we were planning on doing an aqua paint with orange accents. Thank you so much for posting. I thought I wanted light wood stained furniture but I love the white you have!
  • Options
    really cute

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Cute, colourful, cheerful with some great modern touches. Love it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • Options
    can i ask you the paint brand and color name?
  • Options

imagejbarbourissa:
    can i ask you the paint brand and color name?

It's a Valspar color match of Behr's "Seafoam Pearl" (470A-2)

• Options

I love it!!  I have a question that's slightly weird.  Do you mind telling me how big your nursery is?  Your nursery looks like it's laid out the same way as our future nursery (window, closet, door, all in the same spot as ours).  I was wondering how full ours would look after we put furniture in there. If your room is about the same size as mine, then I have a better idea of what I have to work with.  Thanks!

• Options

Very very cute!!!

Did you find that the floating shelves were hard to hang? I'm not sure how they compare to the Ikea ones. I actually have one to hang in my office and it looks pretty easy. I bought some from Bed Bath and Beyond awhile back and they were terrible to hang.

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The whole room is SUUUPPPER cute!! I love it!
  • Options
    imagemairanellis:

I love it!!  I have a question that's slightly weird.  Do you mind telling me how big your nursery is?  Your nursery looks like it's laid out the same way as our future nursery (window, closet, door, all in the same spot as ours).  I was wondering how full ours would look after we put furniture in there. If your room is about the same size as mine, then I have a better idea of what I have to work with.  Thanks!

The room is pretty tiny - 9x9.

• Options
    imageerin033:

Very very cute!!!

Did you find that the floating shelves were hard to hang? I'm not sure how they compare to the Ikea ones. I actually have one to hang in my office and it looks pretty easy. I bought some from Bed Bath and Beyond awhile back and they were terrible to hang.

I did not do the hanging - I know they were a BIT challenging because a) we have an old house b) which means plaster walls c) that's an exterior wall, so it's plaster over brick. BUT my husband and FIL put them up pretty quickly - and they've also put up the IKEA ones - they said these were much easier. 

Although, the IKEA ones we have are HUGE - like, seven feet long or something ridiculous, so that could have been a factor, too, lol.

• Options

Thanks!  I'm doing an aqua room too...thanks for the inspiration.  Did you get ALL the shelves at the container store?  Where did you find the shelf holding the books...same place?  Now all you need is your sweet baby to be there and you're all set! : )

• Options
    Forgot to ask where you got the blue lamp? I've seen this style a million times and now that I actually want to find one I completely forgot where I have seen them.
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kmc217kmc217 member
    LOVE the color! Super cute!

DD1 7/10/08  DD2 8/11/10  DS 7/2/13

• Options
    What a sweet, soothing nursery! Really like the floating shelves and the letters that spell out "Baby" - it's obvious you've put a lot of love and thought into this space
  • Options
    I love your nursery. Great job!! Where did you get the dog picture? It's very cute.
  • Options

imageerin033:
    Forgot to ask where you got the blue lamp? I've seen this style a million times and now that I actually want to find one I completely forgot where I have seen them.

I saw that same lamp at TJMaxx or Marshalls.  Can't remember which one.  Actually took a pic of it with my phone because I liked it so much.  May go back today to get it...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I abslutely love it!  So eclectic, yet adorable for either a boy or girl.  You seem to have great decorating style and taste.  Hope you have a baby in there soon!
  • Options
    this is a totally awesome room! just like how i want ours to feel...fun, comfy, whimsical...you did such a great job!!!!
  • Options
    LOVE it- thanks so much- we have the all god's creatures bedding so I just bought the knobs...awesome!
  • Options
    I love this. So adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBTbaby:

Thanks!  I'm doing an aqua room too...thanks for the inspiration.  Did you get ALL the shelves at the container store?  Where did you find the shelf holding the books...same place?  Now all you need is your sweet baby to be there and you're all set! : )

Floating shelves are from the Container store - the book rack shelf is from Target, it's actually a spice rack thing - found it in-store, in their decorative shelving aisle. 

• Options
    imagegdemars:

imageerin033:

I saw that same lamp at TJMaxx or Marshalls.  Can't remember which one.  Actually took a pic of it with my phone because I liked it so much.  May go back today to get it...

Yup - I actually got mine at HomeGoods, but same difference Smile

• Options
    This is such an amazing nursery! Can you share where you found the adorable lamb in the crib? I love that. This is also our color scheme and I was so happy to actually see an example of it! You have great taste. =)
    *Nestie bestie with nishe* Our blog. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    where'd you get the mobile?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love it! We are doing the same colors, but just the opposite...yellow walls and aqua accents. You did a great job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"