3rd Trimester
Options

Belly measurements...

I am measuring 30cm at almost 29 weeks and my Dr said that is a little ahead schedule. At my 24 weeks I was 26cm. We are assuming a big baby is headed our way because both SO and I are very tall and my mom had all 10lb babies!! EEKKK!!

What is everyone else measuring right now? 

Re: Belly measurements...

• Options
    My fundal height is measuring right on track, but according to u/s LO is measuring 2+ weeks ahead!
    Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12
  • Options
    My fundal height usually measures a little ahead, but DD is right on schedule.
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fundal height is usually 2+ cm ahead and LO is two weeks ahead. (My OB just feels me and says I'm larger than normal, but the MW uses a tape measure)
  • Options

I've been 2-3 cm ahead since they started measuring. Ultrasound showed us 2-3 weeks ahead as well. Big baby here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was 30 cm at 28 1/2 weeks.  My doctor said it was still within the normal range.  I go wednesday at 30 1/2 weeks so we'll see if I am still measuring ahead!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    +/- 2 weeks is normal.  I'm measuring 5 weeks ahead right now.  LO is about 8lbs at 35w.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    I'm measuring 33 weeks, at 32 weeks. So, not too much of a difference. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I measured 30 cm at 33 weeks.  The 33 week ultrasound showed her to be 40th percentile. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"