Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Baby over the counter meds

What over the counter meds for baby do you keep on hand. We have tylenol and motrin, but a couple of friends had mentioned that they had used orajel and benadry (under dr. direction). Just curious of what you keep on hand to avoid running to the store when needed.

Re: Baby over the counter meds

• Options
    tylenol, orejel, and gas drops
  • Options

We live far from any store that doesn't charge my left arm and first born for OTC meds, so we have a mini-pharmacy:

Tylenol, Motrin, Teething tablets, Gripe Water, Oval and Vit D drops (when DS was smaller), Polysporin Eye/Ear drops, saline nasal drops, Auralgan ear drops, Vick's baby rub, Orajel, Desitin cream, an anti-fungal cream for yeast diaper rash, Pedialyte....hmmm and I think that's it. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

motrin, tylenol, gas drops, benadryl, gripe water, teething tablets, orajel, baby rub....that's about it

DS was super congested with his cold last week...it was the first time the doc told me i could try 1/4 tsp. of benadry and it may help to dry him up but no cold meds. It did help him at night.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemykatydee:
    tylenol, orejel, and gas drops

This exactly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"