3rd Trimester
Options

DH's theories on childbirth and such

so my DH believes firmly that our LO will make his grand entrance in the middle of the night b/c "ALL KIDS ARE BORN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT", regardless of me reminding him that I was born at 5pm..lol

He also believes i will have no problems breastfeeding b/c i've got big boobs...lol...too bad thats has nothing to do w/ BFing working...

So what are y'alls DH's cute theories?

Re: DH's theories on childbirth and such

• Options
    That LO will only want to be with me, since our dog is VERY attached to me because I am "bringer of food"
  • Options

Mine has to do with after LO is here....

DH initially commented that it was a shame that diapers were so expensive b/c babies went through them so fast...in his words, "up to 3 a day". Sorry, dude, you're waaaaaay off.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HA 3 a day! mine thought the same thing! I told him LO might go through up to 10-12 a day! his eyes got really wide, I think he's glad I'm staying home not him
  • Options

My DH thought it was kind of stupid that my mom bought LO a basketball-type shorts and tank set when he was due in December and it will be way too cold. It was a 9mos size. I said he better NOT fit in that when he is born. And DH said "He is going to be smaller than that??"

• Options

imageluckyabby09:
    HA 3 a day! mine thought the same thing! I told him LO might go through up to 10-12 a day! his eyes got really wide, I think he's glad I'm staying home not him

We have had two in diapers for almost 2 years... and DH told someone we only went through 4 diapers a day. I looked at him like he was crazy!! LOL

DH thinks baby is going to come while we are eating Christmas Eve dinner at his grandma's house w/ 50 of his closest family members there. And that his chiropractor cousin will want to deliver the baby. I think NOT

Kristi | mom of twins & singleton | lover of JUNK | K.Stone Photography | Only Prettier Boutique
  • Options
    DH thinks that his sweet baby girl will prove herself to him by arriving on his football team's bye week. Lol, I told him anything more specific than hoping for a weekend is too much.
  • Options

OMG... are you by chance married to my husband?!

Our due date is this Saturday, if not induced before then, which is "convenient" for my DH because it's LSU's bi-week! HaHaHa!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"