3rd Trimester

DH's theories on childbirth and such

so my DH believes firmly that our LO will make his grand entrance in the middle of the night b/c "ALL KIDS ARE BORN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT", regardless of me reminding him that I was born at 5pm..lol

He also believes i will have no problems breastfeeding b/c i've got big boobs...lol...too bad thats has nothing to do w/ BFing working...

So what are y'alls DH's cute theories?

Re: DH's theories on childbirth and such

• That LO will only want to be with me, since our dog is VERY attached to me because I am "bringer of food"
  • Mine has to do with after LO is here....

DH initially commented that it was a shame that diapers were so expensive b/c babies went through them so fast...in his words, "up to 3 a day". Sorry, dude, you're waaaaaay off.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • HA 3 a day! mine thought the same thing! I told him LO might go through up to 10-12 a day! his eyes got really wide, I think he's glad I'm staying home not him
  • My DH thought it was kind of stupid that my mom bought LO a basketball-type shorts and tank set when he was due in December and it will be way too cold. It was a 9mos size. I said he better NOT fit in that when he is born. And DH said "He is going to be smaller than that??"

• imageluckyabby09:
    HA 3 a day! mine thought the same thing! I told him LO might go through up to 10-12 a day! his eyes got really wide, I think he's glad I'm staying home not him

We have had two in diapers for almost 2 years... and DH told someone we only went through 4 diapers a day. I looked at him like he was crazy!! LOL

DH thinks baby is going to come while we are eating Christmas Eve dinner at his grandma's house w/ 50 of his closest family members there. And that his chiropractor cousin will want to deliver the baby. I think NOT

Kristi | mom of twins & singleton | lover of JUNK | K.Stone Photography | Only Prettier Boutique
  • DH thinks that his sweet baby girl will prove herself to him by arriving on his football team's bye week. Lol, I told him anything more specific than hoping for a weekend is too much.
  • OMG... are you by chance married to my husband?!

Our due date is this Saturday, if not induced before then, which is "convenient" for my DH because it's LSU's bi-week! HaHaHa!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"