1st Trimester
Options

Signing off...good luck to all

We had our first OB appointment yesterday. After the exam, several blood tests, and lots of questions we got to the ultrasound and discovered there was no heartbeat. I was supposed to be 9 weeks yesterday. The ultrasound tech said the fetus measured about 6 weeks or so.

My husband and I are both really sad, but coping well and back at work today. This one just wasn't meant to be I guess. I go in next week for a D&C. Once I get through that, I think I will be okay.

I had the best glass of wine last night though...that made a bad day just a little better. Trust me...I am really not crazy!

Good luck to all of you!

m/c #1 - 09/09 - EDD 4/24/10 m/c #2 - 04/10 - EDD 11/30/10 m/c #3 - 08/10 - EDD 04/01/11 Praying for a sticky baby!

Re: Signing off...good luck to all

• Options
    Sorry for your loss and it sounds like you have a wonderful outlook!
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  Hope to see you back here soon when you are ready!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss!  I actually hated hearing those words when I had my miscarriage...but I/we truely are sorry.  But hopefully we'll see you back here real soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The d&c will help your body heal...its the easy part in all of this!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this.  
  • Options
    Sorry about your loss. I wouldn't be able to handle a m/c so kudos for coping so well. I wish you luck and hope to see you back on here soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope to see you again soon.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Come back and join us soon!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss!!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The first glass of wine is always the best. I miscarried the day before my first appointment and I deemed that day "The Day The Earth Stood Still". It was hard, but I got through it. Make time to grieve and don't hold it in. That was my mistake and my emotions came out like a tsunami one day.

It will be okay, though........time heals all wounds even though the emotional scars are still there. And there will be a time when it will be YOUR time.

Hey, look at it this way, they must have needed more angels in the sandbox up there....at least that's how I have think of it........Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"